Among the Valencia’s practical and design-centered features:
- A 1st floor bedroom wing consisting of a Master Suite and guest bedroom with attached full bath. When not needed as a 2nd bedroom, the guest bedroom is a perfect study, den or office with an attached full bath.
- An open entry/foyer area with a see-through view into the main living areas highlighting the open floor plan the moment you and your guests walk through the front door.
- At the heart of the 1st floor, a versatile kitchen with island and breakfast bar wide open to a spacious great room area bounded by a wall of windows flanking a fireplace surrounded with floor-to-ceiling cultured stone.
- A dining room area with direct access from the kitchen transitioned by a serving counter continuation of the kitchen countertop.
- A spacious separate eating area off the kitchen bounded by a box bay window.
- A mud hall entry from the garage leading to a laundry room with generous cabinetry.
- A powder room within a few steps of the great room and kitchen areas.
- A spacious second floor with 3 additional large bedrooms (including a Master Suite option) and a double-sink full bath.
- At the heart of the 2nd floor, a spacious loft that overlooks the great room area resulting in a unique 2 story open floor plan.
As apparent from the above features, the Valencia lives like a 1-floor home with the Master Suite, guest bedroom, 2 ½ baths and laundry room all on the 1st floor, but includes a well-designed 2nd floor with 3 roomy bedrooms, a double-sink full bath and spacious loft. The Valencia also includes these additional features:
- An additional room which can be used as a 3rd bedroom or as a den, study, office, 4-Season room or traditional screened-in porch
- A 3rd full bath resulting in a 3½ bath ranch home
- Eye-catching exterior design with cultured stone accent front walls
- An abundance of windows (Low E and Energy Star Rated)
- 12-Course Full Basement
- Painted Poplar Wood Interior Wood Trim with rich moldings and wainscoting
- Schrock Entra (or similar) Kitchen and Bathroom Cabinetry
- Granite Countertops in Kitchen, Powder and Master Bath
- Custom Tile Master Shower with Euro-style Glass Door
- Moen “Eva” faucets and shower trim
- Wrought Iron Spindles with Stained Wood Railing
- Generous Allowances for Flooring (Carpet & Tile or Wood), Kitchen Appliances & Light Fixtures
- Numerous In-Ceiling Recessed Lighting Units
- Direct Vented Gas Modular Fireplace with floor-to-ceiling cultured stone surround and wall switch ignition
- Trane (or similar) High-Efficiency HVAC System
- Compliance with latest Green Building and Efficient Energy Standards