Lakes of Orange
Lakes of Orange will be the first Green Certified Community in Ohio, located in Orange Village. The Lakes of Orange community embodies an innovative, natural, and eco-friendly lifestyle, while offering amenities such as a community clubhouse, pool, and tennis court. Lakes of Orange also features a custom-designed landscape that entails numerous walkways through a beautiful 95-acre development, including a 30-acre conservation area and a stunning acre-wide lake. Near the intersection of Brainard and Miles Road, the Lakes of Orange development is in minutes of retail shopping, restaurants, University Hospitals, while situated in the award-winning Orange School District.
Why Our Homes at Lakes of Orange
Miller Homes building lots: 115, 117 (Model), 118, 119, 130, 131 & 132. Our Lakes of Orange home designs—the 2-story Valencia (3470 sq ft +/-) and the 1-floor Cara Ranch (2488 sq ft +/-)—are the careful product of many years of building experience in northeast Ohio’s premier planned unit developments, which continues at the Lakes of Orange. All of our Lakes of Orange homes will comply with and be certified under the National Green Building Standard.
Among the Valencia’s practical and design-centered features:
- A 1st floor bedroom wing consisting of a Master Suite and guest bedroom with en-suite full bath. When not needed as a 2nd bedroom, the guest bedroom is a perfect study, den or office with an attached full bath
- An open entry/foyer area with a see-through view into the main living areas highlighting the open floor plan the moment you and your guests walk through the front door
- At the heart of the 1st floor, a versatile kitchen with island and breakfast bar wide open to a spacious great room area bounded by a wall of windows flanking a fireplace surrounded with floor-to-ceiling cultured stone
- A dining room area with direct access from the kitchen transitioned by a serving counter continuation of the kitchen countertop
- A spacious separate eating area off the kitchen bounded by a box bay window
- A mud hall entry from the garage leading to a laundry room with generous cabinetry
- A powder room within a few steps of the great room and kitchen areas
- A spacious second floor with 3 additional large bedrooms (including a Master Suite option) and a double-sink full bath
- At the heart of the 2nd floor, a spacious loft that overlooks the great room area resulting in a unique 2 story open floor plan
- The Valencia lives like a 1-floor home with the Master Suite, guest bedroom, 2 ½ baths and laundry room all on the 1st floor, but includes a well-designed 2nd floor with 3 roomy bedrooms, a double-sink full bath and spacious loft with an optional Master Suite design on the 2nd floor.
- For those buyers not needing 2nd floor space, we designed the Cara Ranch which is a 1-floor version of the Valencia with these added features.
- An additional room which can be used as a 3rd bedroom or den, study, office, 4-Season room or traditional screened-in-porch
- A 3rd full bath resulting in a 3½ bath ranch home
Standard Features Common to both the Valencia and Cara:
- Eye-catching exterior design with cultured stone accent front walls
- An abundance of windows (Low E and Energy Star Rated)
- 12-Course Full Basement
- Painted Poplar Wood Interior Wood Trim with rich moldings and wainscoting
- Schrock Entra (or similar) Kitchen and Bathroom Cabinetry
- Granite Counter-tops in Kitchen, Powder and Master Bath
- Custom Tile Master Shower with Euro-style Glass Door
- Moen faucets and shower trim
- Wrought Iron Spindles with Stained Wood Railing
- Generous Allowances for: Flooring (Carpet & Tile or Wood); Kitchen Appliances; & Light Fixtures
- Numerous In-Ceiling Recessed Lighting Units
- Direct Vented Gas Modular Fireplace with floor-to-ceiling cultured stone surround and wall switch ignition
- Trane (or similar) High-Efficiency HVAC System
- Compliance with latest Green Building and Efficient Energy Standards